пятница, 27 апреля 2012 г.

Mama , Imma criminal.

Ohhhh :D
Today was such a good day))
School , 4 lessons , 4 lesson was fusika , teacher puted me 4 for me presentation)) Then were school football games , 1 place!! ae :D
Then we go out with Daffy , and then I met with Jane and Sasha (: We go in oldtown to buy some cannabis and pils for tomorrows barbecue party ^^
Waiting sooo much tomorrow , cause it's must to be superfackingcoool!
The evening was so funny, rap with Daffy :D:D Jane and Sasha just laugh how we do it :D:D

And yea , I did a new hairstyle\haircut , like in some asian style))
I don't know , I like it :D:D
And I think on this weekend I go do tunnels :3

well , well , well , blablabla :D:D
I go scream like a dying seal, while mom don't weed me :D
Good luck :P

                               Angels eyes (A)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий