среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

they don't understand you? me too.

Nothing interesting happened , days as days , boringlazysleepy , but not sad because of Daffy :3
We got married with Daffy , sooo soon we gonna live together :D
Our coach wrote in facebook about us like "who is who? you got married and.. who is doing who in this situation?:D"   We were like "Ooomg coooach :DD"

Yesterday happened like magic :O
Lesja came to school :DD like 2 months she was somewhere , and yesterday she came :D I was so afraid to sit with her, buuuut she told me that she will not touch me anymore (A) cause she has a gf already :D ALILUA!:D
The funnyest thing what Lesja said was : "You with Daffy look together like two gays ^^"
We were like "emmm, okey?!"
 
 I really don't know whats happening with the weather :D we have like 8 april game and fuck! it's still snows! wtf?:D

                  Like 1 april , NO SNOW!
     3 april , fucking snow everywhere! We did with Daffy a snowman :D His name is Vasja!
            When Daffy did a new haircut :)

           Daffy does a new haristyle for me on geografia :D
                        Twins :DD
                          

     
                       And of course my family :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий