вторник, 1 мая 2012 г.

That don't kill me, can only make me stronger.

Saturday:
omg.. barbecue party.. I don't remember like 40% what was x)
Remember that was 2 bottle of whiskey , beer ,  meat , marijuana :D
Was: Jane, Sasha , Jevgeny , Daffy , me , Tanja and Zoha.
Remember that I was good :D:D
When I was on pils Tanja showed me a dead dog. I sayd that the dog is just sleepin'!
When Tanja first saw me she sayd like : You're a really party monster :D
Sooo.. I think the party was good :D:D
                        Jane&Sasha
                                    Jana&Daffy
                       Swagin' with Daffy :D
                                  Tanja&Zoha
                                 Tanja&Zoha
                                 Lonely Daffy :D
                                   Jevgeny&Sasha
           
Sunday:
Was a game with Tammeka , 0-0.
Coach asked what I drank yesterday, I sayd whiskey and he was like : "WTF you didn't call me?!"
Sorry , coach :D:D

Monday-Tuesday:
Noo school)) yea!
Sleep much, go out with Daff.
And today I have trenn too , must to go :D
Must to wash Barny , meet with Jevgeny cause he comes from Sillam2e.
Sooo , I go wash Barny :D
Peace, Love)) <3

                     And goood morning (:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий