среда, 18 апреля 2012 г.

Just because I listen to reggae doesen't mean I smoke weed... but I do!:D

Sooo hey yo!

Week started kinda strange, brake with my gf , okey.
No matter , she's already happy without me ,  so.. I need to be happy too!

Today mom took me for some shopping :D New sneakers , new white candom (hat) , new jacket ^^

Tomorrrow will be like Russian ex. test , will write 4 lessons this 1 test. Already bought 2 redbulls, candy :D sooo I'm ready for this test! ^^

Today my sport teacher sayd that we have school football games on next week , soo we must to find again new team :D
How we found a school team first time :
Just run to every girl in our school and..
BugzDaffy : HEY! You know what is football? You ever touched a ball? You playd someday with friends? OMG YOURE IN OUR TEAM!!! :D

Sooo vot , my fantasy is done , I dont know what to write more :D
ooo , imma poet :D:D

Peace, love.
Bugzzz (:







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий