суббота, 7 апреля 2012 г.

No matter where you are, you are my lucky star.

The halidays started great!
Was like much good trains , we were working like for full power.
Yesterday we went with Daffy in cinema)) was fckng' soo funny when in the middle of the movie , movie just broke :D the screen was black and.. it was english film and when the screen turn black RUSSIANS in the fall screamed "WHAT THE FUCK", "GIVE US OUR MONEY" , "BITCHEEES" ,"SHIIIT" :D
I was sittng next to a strange guy, ALL film he was saing like "Oh yeah, do it baby , c'mooon!, I want that too"
Film was really good , American Pie :D Daffy was sitting with open mouth :D
When we waited with Daffy bus , on the bus stop:D There was soooooo  funny 2 grannyes , we laught with Daffy so much x) One of them was saing "grrrr , rrrrrr , murrrr" :DD
In bus, with Daffy were singin' "Its in my trunk" all the way home , estonian grannyes was very mad at us.. but Russians were like dancing somehow :DD
On sunday we have a game with Pärnu , soo wish us luck (A) :D
Funny moment on train.
Olja: -Show your 6pack (A)
Bugzzz. -I don't have a 6pack :(
Olja. -I know you have, show!
Bugzzz. -Really don't have :(
Olja. - Dvj I show you mine and you will show yours?:D
Bugzzz. - Okey :D
*Bugz shows 6 pack*
Olja was like :
Some pictures of our days:

                      One love, I <3 my bro.
               2 morning , hello winter :D
                             It's winter again?!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий