вторник, 10 апреля 2012 г.

meow , meow

Don't know , how to star , soo..
On sunday was a game with Pärnu , we lost like 6-0 , sooo sad. Nice first game.
The game was really good , Pärnu girls were not rought , we just lost , our fault.

Today woke up , could not speak , throat ached. Didnt go to school, slept ^^
Daddy sayd today so funny thing.
Bugz. -It's sure that we go in Russia in summer?
Dad. -Yea.
Bugz. - I must to go?
Dad. - Yes, you must.
Bugz. -If I will have football games on those days, I don't go with you and family.
Dad. - Pffff , If you don't go you will stay ALL ALONE home!!!
Bugz. - Daaaaad , remember , you sayd that! Not me! :D
Mom. (to dad ) -WTF you just sayd?!:@

Soooo on july my family goes in Russia for 2 weeks , and guess who is ALL ALONE home?:D
And 4 july is my b.day , so we with Daffy already thinkin' how we will do our party :D
Thanks to my dad for that <3 :D



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий