понедельник, 7 мая 2012 г.

Soooo.. my days.. Friday , Saturday :
It was sooo crazy.
Friday:
Talk with Jane in the morning.
Bugzzz. : Will be drugs today?
Jane : In oldtown and in kopli no drugs..
Bugzzz : Okey , this weekend without drugs) no problems)
Jane : yeah.

And then in 17.00 , Sasha called :D
"Hey Bugz , We're in the woods, wanna come? We have cannabis and barbecue ^^"
I was like : What the hell?! Where you got cannabis?! :D
And then Sasha sayd that Zoha came from army so he had home some weed :3
I was so happy that Zoha came))
So we drink some alcohol and then smoke cannabis)
When I came home I had sooo red eyes, I was so afraid that family will say something, but no :D:D I came and then just run in my room and sit there x)

Saturday :
Go on training , coach again asked why I drank without he :D Sorry, Dron:(
And then Zoha called and sayd that they ( Jane, Tanja, Sasha, Jevgeny) are in his house and they wait me)
I sat on the bus and just go in his house))
When I came , hug with everybody.
Aaaaand then just dance,dance ,dance!
Dance with Tanja drum'n'bass ,hardstyle. So fckng crazzzy.
Drink some more alcohol and then go home.
When I sat on bus , sms from Jane : "Fuuuuuuck, Izhitsa , I'm going crazy , we smoke cannabis, you miss so much! Sad that you're not with us :( Everybody says that without you not like was."
I was like : "awwwwww , already miss you, guys :("
So when I came home , just drink tea , to get calm.
Then sleeep.

Some more pictures from those days :
           we're bodybuilders with Sasha! (thanks for the shorts , Tanja:3)
                             My family (:
                Tanja , Sasha <3
                              Drugzzz Bunny and Jane Drugzzz.
                           Drugzzz Bunny and Jane Drugzzz.
               Bugzzz : "Okay , now doin' serious faces!"
                   Fuck, my eyes >_< :D
                              Bang,Bang,Bang, criminals.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий