пятница, 18 мая 2012 г.

Today concert - your solo on my nerves

Hmmm , I don't know where to start,,.. :/
Nu okay , this week , monday was okay : lessons , training.
Tuesday : khmmm.. lessons are kinda strange.. I had a bad feeling before math lesson, I sat think like : -hmm , I did my homework , everything need's to be okay :/ And on the lesson teacher sended me to nurse , she thought that I did drugs before school :o After lesson she talked with me. Now I know many new things about me. She said like all school is talking about me , that I sell drugs , do drugs everyday before school , I became very agressive :o I was like.. - Omg , Imma superstar , everyone is talking about me in school!
Wednesday : Like a normal school day, Go out with Jaana after school, It's so good when you have a person with who you can talk about everything and you know that she will understand. Then go on training with Jane.
Thrusday : Go in school , then we had game with Flora. We won 3-0 , but it was so crazy\funny. That sexy, big mamma was sooo crazy :D And it was Janes first game where she plaid ^^
And yeah today is Friday , already know what I do today , sooo , good luck to me and Daffy to not get lost somewhere.
Have a nice Friday and weekend.
peace, love.





So much people with fake eyes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий