четверг, 31 мая 2012 г.

CDs and white T-shirts.

Yeah.. my lil' babeees. Soon you gonna blow all the brain from all the niggas heads!


My eesti keele eksam is writen , so I'm free for all the weekend (: I'm happy.
After eksam my big brother Deni called , said that he'd like to eat some sushi with me) So I was in 30-40 minets in his house. So he rolled a joint and we smoked it so good) In 20 minets drink tee and then go in oldtown , meet with Cokkie and go in sushi bar. The sushis was sooo fckng goood)))) And then bro and Cokkie go shopping and I go in my woods :) Jane called, said that they have more marijuana and they're waitin' me . In ma woods meet with Jane , Daffy , Sasha , smoke a new doobie and meet with others dudes like Zoha, Tanja, Anatoli. Then we with Daffy go on our own way. Meet with Alina and then I got home)
Little bit tired , cause the day was fckng crazy\lazy :D

Searching someone who wants to smoke some weed with me :D I'm sick of Daffys green face everytime.

Nice songs too :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий