суббота, 13 октября 2012 г.

Today I realized that many really interestingcoolbeautifull peaople are living soo far away.

Someday a girl added me in Vk , we were not talking and today she wrote))
her name is Melissa , she's 15 and she's from Russia,Moskow.

We were talking for 4-5 hours about EVERYTHING from hey to where we will get married :D
With her is just so cheerfully, lovely and interesting to talk (:
She's like my copy : loves tatoos , guitar , piersings , hardcore, huskies and lots.
I was like awww when she wrote me like :
-If you don't go in Moskow this summer i will just steal you from your fckin' Estonia!!
btw I planned to go in Moskow to visit Olya and now a beautiful girl is waiting me there too :3
And tomorrow after my game we will do web ^^



                 --------------> :3

      Melissa says : I wanna go there with you :3


And one more time , WHY cool people are living soo far?! not fair.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий