вторник, 16 октября 2012 г.

New school.

It's time to write something about my new school.
Nu first this school is in 5 meter from my house, second school starts in 9 morning!!!!
In my class (10) I have 3 classmates : someboy who don't visit school because of some sport , some invalid boy and a girl who don't go to school too :D
Soo I study with 11 class (: there are 6 people : one boy is 19 years old , second boy is 22 years old :D:D no matter , my classmates are awesome! and director said if I have only good marks she will send me in 11 class after new year or just I can skip lessons.
I don't have bad marks, I can go to school how I want , can sit there 1,2,3,4,5 lessons , no matter :D
First time for 10 classes , I smoke with my teachers on the school porch :D It's okay , they don't give a fck and that's cool!
On the lessons we can sit or talk on phones or computers (: every lesson we talk with teachers about everything , they laugh with us and that stuff.
I like my new school :)

swaaaaag!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий