пятница, 5 октября 2012 г.

The Petseri trip

Sooo, our team was in Petseri :DD
The game started and already those Petseri girls were talking like : Omg, they're soo ugly, cows and blablabla.
Petseri Captain wanted to brake my face :D:D Every time I was like : C'mon , Do it , I'm waitin'!  but she didn't do it :/
The game ended 1-0 , we won.
And after game FIIIIGHT! Some Petseri girl pushed Anzhelika , Anzhelika give her in face and then came Daffy and just all two teams fight :DDD
We were so laughin' on them x)
Our coach didn't let us go from the house where we changed clothes , while Petseri girls were on the streets :D:D:D:D
Then we bough cigarettes , candy and go back in Estonia.
I was always the last and on the Russian border the man didn't want to let me go in Estonia , because he thinked that I had fake pasport. WTF?!?!  he said like :
-You have a brother?
-Yes, he's 25 years old
-aaa, nu hello , you are your brother, yes , Denis?
-WHAAAT?
That stupid man thinked that I'm a boy with girls pasport , I standed there like 15 minutes -_______-
Then 6 hours back and HOOOME SWEEET HOME , see my sweet puppy Barny , mommy and sleeeepzzzz ^^





















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий