воскресенье, 22 июля 2012 г.

Gangsta shit hereditary, got it from my dad

Nu yo!
Didn't write to much in blog, cause don't have time : work , car school, trains , games... and time with my baby.

Days as days.. almost everyday I work in moms shop. After work, meet my baby from her train , go on my train and blablabla.
On Mondays car school with Deni, it's so boring sitting there and my teacher is so annoying.
Today was game with Tammeka , lose 14-1 , my first game after my trauma , after trauma at once, on goalkeepers place.. Didn't stay as a goalkeeper almost  half year. Was little bit hard.

Don't know really what to write , cause nothing interesting happened.
My baby is sick, didn't see her for 4 days, days are harder without her. Miss her much...
Hope tomorrow to see my girl.

-So strange.. Everything must to to be good, in football , You came in my life.. but sometimes I just turn on sad music and everything becomes so sad.. Or I just can't believe that everything is alright?.. whats wrong with me?
- Baby, maybe you miss some body?
-Yea.. I have people who I'm missing, but... At the moment you're only on my mind. I miss you.
(c) meandbaby.

Now some photos and pictures))
Swag!

Because I love my Rasta mommy! She's da best! <3

Silly faces with Daffy :D

back to 40s

1 week without weed.. slowly killing me inside.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий