вторник, 24 июля 2012 г.

Fun time (:

OMG! Chat Roulette is so damn fun x)
Yesterday night, just sat, was really boring, no one in msn...
I had web , so I turn on Chat Roulette :D
First time there was only Turkish mans , who were jerking.. okay , no matter, I closed my eyes , everytime when I saw a penis x)

Then I met a man , from Finland , he was looking just like me! Blond short hair, lip pirsing, 16 years old, JUST LIKE ME! -__- :D we laugh with him about that we are twins :D

Then some strange who connected to me, wrote like:
-Lets play a game.
I : - Okay :o
-Truth or dare?
I : - Dare :D
- Put off your t-shirt.
I : - I have two t-shirts :D
- Both!!
and I disconnected x)

And theeeen! I met two cute girls from England , Ellie and Catherine (: almost 2-3 hours, talking with them, they are so damn cute, fun and beautiful (: They said that they wait me in England and then I said that I wait them in Estonia :D:D They agreed! :D many funny moment with them , they gave me their facebooks (: so now we are talking with them there and this night mby we'll do web again :D:D

Catherine and Ellie are <3 :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий