среда, 13 июня 2012 г.

So happy together

Last eksam waaas today , soooo happy ending of 9 class.
Many good people are leaving , so it's kinda sad.
And yea my marks :
Eesti keel : 4 (74 points)
Math : 3 (don't know poits :D)
Russian - ?! (just wrote today)

Soo today was Russian eksam , was kinda easy , wrote all eksam in 2 hours)
In begining of 9 class , I though I will choose English as a eksam , but no , Russian :D
Happy that eksams ended and now we can do all what we wanted :D
Many plans on summer))

And yea today is a trenn too , must to meet with my good bro Jaana , I hope she will bring my glasses :D:D If no... I will kill her :D:D ( I know that she will read this ) :D

Tomorrow game with Pärnu JK in Tln.
Think after game I will have more 30 minutes and in 30 minutes my mom will throw me on Sk10-Fc flora game. So I will meet Jaana there again :D

And yea , Jaana just called me , she's in oldtown , waiting bus , soo I must to be on Nisu in 25 minutes ... mhmhm ... hope she will not yell on me if I will be late , becaaaause I must to go out with Barny and do my hairstyle :D:D

Sooo I go do that stuff and then go out with Jaana and then go on trenn in lasna

Keep it goin' !.

( In evening i'll post some photos :) )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий