пятница, 29 июня 2012 г.

Livin' life like there's no tomorrow

Nothing supernew happenin' in my life :)
Summer , every day is the same.
Only today my teacher called me in 9.45 morning and said that I must to go in school to bring some pappers to go in 10 class. I had a shock when she called me. like:
*Seein' sweet dream*
*Iphone*
Bugzz.. : - awskdhsdkl... who is it?!
Teacher : - Good morning Izhitsa, It's your teacher , I wait you in school in 45 minutes , bring your pappers.
Bugzz.. : - omg..  okay.

Came home again fell a sleep, woke up in 16.00 , sweeeet.
Then came my neighbor, she cried much.. My other neighbors are just bitches, she wanted to do house facade.. She searched ways for that facade to be not so high at price , but fuck , not everybody , but 3-4 persons just showed middle fingers. Stupidfucking fools.
 Don't even want to say hello to those bitches.

Thinkin' to go to ball. Yeah.. while I can't play football , I'm plain' basketball (:
Thought that I'll go with Karina out , but she talked with me.. like with some piece of shit. So dvj goodbye.


And.. dear, I waitcha from your laager (:
Soon we'll see eachother.
Miss ya. 



      A little photoshooot with Barny in the morning.
Hey Barny , what we show to all haterz and bitchez? Yea right! Middle finger :)


See, lately I've been dealing with a lot of shit, Anne
It's burning me and I can't get out of this pain..

And oh, yeah I got a girl, she act like I owe her
And umm, sometimes it seems like I just don't know her
And yeah, the relationship is starting to feel like a chore
But I really hope I'm not starting to bore, page one

And I'm sorry about Stan
So I wrote this to say that I'm your number one fan.



I don't need people, who don't need me :)
Swag ,baby.

Let me play ya like a fuckin' video game.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий