пятница, 15 июня 2012 г.

Ribs brake in 1,2,3... Stone!

That game.. that sad game.
14.06 - game with Pärnu JK
Game started good , no matter of gols , game was good.
56 minute.. Ball was on our side , I on speed tried to kick it away. Run.. and girl from P2rnu pushed me in back and I just fall on a stone what was next to the field. It was really painfull , I thought that all my ribs are broke , can't breathe..Tried to play again.. plaid like 5 minutes and just lost my breathe. Go out from field.
Just lay on the grass , waited when the pain go away.
Game ended 1-3 , we lost.
Mom picked me up , she wanted that I go to doctor, I said no, I'm good , first I go on sk10 - flora game.
Watch last 20 minutes of that game..
Pain became worse.
Came home , go to doctor..
Did  ringen, my ribs are okay , just was too strong hit on ribs. And doctor said that I'm a lucky person, because If i didn't turn over on the moment when I fall , the stone would brake my back and I'd be a invalid.
So no football for 10 days..
Thanks God.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий