среда, 5 сентября 2012 г.

OFWGKTA

nu yo :D
School started, I'm now in a new class , without Daffy but with other friends like Janedick, Elly and blablabla.
Many new faces in class ,new girls can't stop staring on me :D:D
Daffy has in her class 15 new boys , I have 7 new girls :D
First day was good, only 5 lessons, then go home, then trenn)
Today 6 lessons, on first (history) I slept all lesson on two chairs x3, and others were just funny, then go home, chill home , then bro made a joint and we blaze it :D
Need to do my English homework and then go out to meet Daffy from her Judo trenn.
The sadest thing is that I miss my past class :( on 3 September my past girls in class just cried when I came in our past cabinet.. sorry. You were, you are the best <3

Can't wait Saturday)) planing to meet with someone special (:

Some photos too (:

nice pose, mad face

New form , number 3.

and yea 1-1

Big brother Zoha , came on our game (:

High as fuck

nono, we don't smoke :3

Keep it swaggin' !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий