понедельник, 10 сентября 2012 г.

I'm old-fashioned.


I'm old-fashioned. I think that decent girls don't go to clubs. They don't have nothing to look there.

I'm old-fashioned. I believe that we can score at all to spend with your love one at least another 5 minutes. And give up much to the 5 minutes have lasted longer.

I'm old-fashioned. I think that relationships are built on trust. And if you say "I love you", these three words oblige. At least to ensure that the fear of losing credibility.

I'm old-fashioned. I believe that a girl should behave. Nice girls - the main advantage of her boyfriend.

I'm old-fashioned. I think that whore girl - is not a girl. She's just a fool.

I'm old-fashioned. If the girl is mine, she's mine. In all relations. And only mine.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий