воскресенье, 18 марта 2012 г.

Goedenavond.

Holidays , jei! Theoretically it should be fun , but no, it's not.
Soon I'll may be move to live in Holland..
In summer we will send papers to the National  Holland soccer boarding school, if they will accept me , then.. bb Estonia , friends , family.. Hallo adult life , hallo lonely life.
I know it was my dreams to play in Holland.. but it's sad and I'm afraid.

In the summer I will try to pass driver's license, in summer I will work to help my mom.. in summer I will pass exams for the European passport.
So many things I must to do.. And I have only one summer.
This summer will show , my life will change or no.

Plans for summer :
-Pass the school exams.
-Pass the driving license exams.
-Pass the exams for European passport.
-Go to the National Halland soccer boarding school.
-Work, to help my mom.
-Learn better English.
-Learn Holland language.
-Learn soccer freestyle.
-Work hardly on soccer.

Amen.

Such a good remix..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий